The highest performance among entry-class, the brand new Nikon D3200 is a dream come true for entry users. This compact lightweight camera utilizes the newly developed Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 3 image-processing engine that deliver 24.2 megapixels high image quality and ISO sensitivity range from ISO100 to 6400.
Now, shooting pictures has never been easier. Its enhanced Guide mode can lead you through the process of set-up and shooting various scenarios. There are also six scene modes to assist you so your pictures will always be perfect.
- This easy-to-use standard zoom lens can cover a large zoom area ranging from 24mm wide-angle to 105mm portrait-length telephoto
- Its Image Stabilizer Technology steadies camera shake up to three stops.
- Constructed with one Super-UD glass element and three aspherical lenses, this lens minimizes chromatic aberration and distortion.
- The result is excellent picture quality, even at wide apertures.
- Canons ring-type USM gives silent but quick AF, along with full-time manual focus.
- Moreover, with dust- and moisture-resistant construction, this is a durable yet sophisticated lens that meets the demands of advanced amateur photographers.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture
- 24-105mm f/4
- Lens Construction
- 18 elements in 13 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View
- 84° – 23° 20′ (with full-frame camera)
- Focus Adjustment
- Inner focusing system with focusing cam
- Closest Focusing Distance
- 1.48 ft./0.45m
- Zoom System
- 5-group helical zoom (front group moves: 32.5mm)
- Filter Size
- Max. Diameter x Length
- 3.3 in. x 4.2 in., 23.6 oz. / 83.5mm x 107mm
- 670g (lens only)